Check out #NETdate selfies on
NET wants to see hundreds of "dates" occur between ensemble practitioners and co-creators across the country -- and it’s on us!
HOW TO PARTICIPATE
- Find a person (or group) that you’d like to get to know or have a conversation with about co-creation. This could be a new friend or colleague, a local politician, and artist from another discipline, a visiting artist, etc.
- Invite them to meet you for a beverage. NET will pick up the tab ($10/person).
- Not sure who to meet? Check out the NET member list and send a direct message.
- Talk shop and discuss ensemble practice and co-creation. Basically get to know one another!
- Snap a selfie or take a video and post on Twitter, Instagram or the NET Facebook Group (please set your post to "public")
- Wherever you share, be sure to include the hashtag #NETdate
- We want each #NETdate to result in a new #NETdate!
-Send a thank you email to your date and encourage them to set up a #NETdate of their own!
Thank you so much for going out on a #NETdate! NET would like to extend an invitation for you to go out on one of your own! Who do you want to have a conversation with? Go to http://www.ensembletheaters.net/ItsOnUs for more information.
- As the “inviter” report on your date using this form.
- Get your money! NET will send your money via PayPal or check after we receive the completed form.
Does my date have to be a member of NET?
No! Invite anyone you would like to get to know.
Can it be a "group date"?
Yes, invite as many people as you'd like. We are able to reimburse you for up to four (4) people for a total of $40 per "group date".
Do we have to live in the same city?
No, plan a meeting while you are traveling.
Can a #NETdate happen online?
Sure. Make it a Skype date!
Is there a cap on the number of dates I can set up?
No, set up as many dates as you'd like, but in order to keep it equitable you can only submit four (4) reimbursements per year.
Have even more questions? Email us at: email@example.com
Please note: There is a limited amount of funding for this program. Reimbursement requests will be first-come first-served. We will put out a "last call" when funds are close to running out.
This is an experiment that came out of our recent participation in the EmcArts Innovation Lab. Our findings will help us better understand how NET can activate conversations about co-creation in the biggest, broadest sense.
Site design by Design for Social Impact