NET provides online information sessions for both Travel Grants and Exchange Grants. Each session will include:
- A brief overview of the NET/TEN program
- Program eligibility and criteria
- Frequently asked questions (and answers!)
- Walk-through of the application with a clarification of terms
- Review of the budget form
- 15 minute Q & A
• Tuesday, August 26, 2014 - Fall Travel Grants Info Session
Join the session: https://global.gotomeeting.com/meeting/join/480966029
A headset is required. Please plan to arrive 5 mins early to get set up. All participants will be muted until the end of the call for a short Q&A.
• Tuesday, October 28, 2014 - Exchange Grant Info Session
• Tuesday, January 13, 2015 - Exchange Grant Technical Assistance
• Tuesday, April 7, 2015 - Spring Travel Grants Info Session
All sessions are scheduled for 11am - 12pm PT / 1pm-2pm CT / 2pm - 3pm ET. Login information will be made available one week prior to each session. A link to a recording and the slide presentation will be posted within 48 hours of each session for those who are unable to attend.
If you have any questions, please contact program staff at: email@example.com.
Site design by Design for Social Impact