NET provides online information sessions for both Travel Grants and Exchange Grants. Each session will include:
- A brief overview of the NET/TEN program
- Program eligibility and criteria
- Frequently asked questions (and answers!)
- Walk-through of the application with a clarification of terms
- Review of the budget form
- 15 minute Q & A
All sessions are scheduled for 11am - 12pm PT / 1pm - 2pm CT / 2pm - 3pm ET. Log-in information will be made available one week prior to each session. A link to a recording and the slide presentation will be posted within 48 hours of each session for those who are unable to attend
A headset is required. Please plan to arrive 5 mins early to get set up. All participants will be muted until the end of the call for a short Q&A.
UPCOMING SESSIONS for 2015-16
• Continuation Grants, Information Session - Tuesday, May 3, 2016
Please join the meeting from your computer, tablet or smartphone.
You can also dial in using your phone, but you will not be able to see the slide presentation.
United States +1 (646) 749-3131 / Access Code: 611-983-733
PAST SESSIONS for 2015-16
• Spring Travel Grants, Info Session - Tuesday, February 23, 2016
• Exchange Grants, Technical Assistance Session - Tuesday, November 24, 2015
• Exchange Grants, Information Session - Tuesday, October 20, 2015
• Fall Travel Grants, Information Session - Tuesday, August 11, 2015
• Tuesday, April 7, 2015 - Spring Travel Grants Info Session
• Tuesday, March 31, 2015 - Continuation Grant Info Session
• Tuesday, January 13, 2015 - Exchange Grant Technical Assistance for Appplicants
• Friday, December 5, 2014 - Exchange Grant Info Session #2
• Tuesday, October 28, 2014 - Exchange Grant Info Session #1
• Tuesday, August 26, 2014 - Fall Travel Grants Info Session
*Mac users must download Windows Media Components here in order to view .wvm files.
If you have any questions, please contact program staff at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Site design by Design for Social Impact