NET provides online information sessions for both Travel Grants and Exchange Grants. Each session will include:
- Overview of the NET/TEN program
- Program eligibility and criteria
- Frequently asked questions (and answers!)
- Walk-through of the application with a clarification of terms
- Review of the budget form
- 15 minute Q & A
• Tuesday, August 26, 2014 - Fall Travel Grants Info Session
• Tuesday, October 28, 2014 - Exchange Grant Info Session
• Tuesday, January 13, 2015 - Exchange Grant Technical Assistance
• Tuesday, April 7, 2015 - Spring Travel Grants Info Session
All sessions are scheduled for 11am - 12pm PT / 1pm-2pm CT / 2pm - 3pm ET. Login information will be made available one week prior to each session. You may join by the computer or phone. A slide presentation will be available to attendees who join by computer. A link to a recording will be posted within 48 hours of each session for those who are unable to attend.
• Tuesday, March 25th - Spring Travel Grant Info Session
• Tuesday, January 14th - Technical Assistance for Exchange Grant applicants.
• Tuesday, November 19th - Exchange Grant Info Session
• Tuesday, October 1st - Fall Travel Grant Info Session
*Mac users must download Windows Media Components here in order to view .wvm files.
If you have any questions, please contact program staff at: email@example.com.