NET provides online information sessions for both Travel Grants and Exchange Grants. Each session will include:
- A brief overview of the NET/TEN program
- Program eligibility and criteria
- Frequently asked questions (and answers!)
- Walk-through of the application with a clarification of terms
- Review of the budget form
- 15 minute Q & A
All sessions are scheduled for 11am - 12pm PT / 1pm - 2pm CT / 2pm - 3pm ET. Log-in information will be made available one week prior to each session. A link to a recording and the slide presentation will be posted within 48 hours of each session for those who are unable to attend
A headset is required. Please plan to arrive 5 mins early to get set up. All participants will be muted until the end of the call for a short Q&A.
UPCOMING SESSIONS for 2015-16
Fall Travel Grants, Information Session - Tuesday, August 11, 2015
Exchange Grants, Information Session - Tuesday, October 27, 2015
Exchange Grants, Technical Assistance Session - Tuesday, November 17, 2015
Spring Travel Grants, Information Session - Tuesday, February 16, 2016
Continuation Grants, Information Session - Tuesday, May 3, 2016
• Tuesday, April 7, 2015 - Spring Travel Grants Info Session
• Tuesday, March 31, 2015 - Continuation Grant Info Session
• Tuesday, January 13, 2015 - Exchange Grant Technical Assistance for Appplicants
• Friday, December 5, 2014 - Exchange Grant Info Session #2
• Tuesday, October 28, 2014 - Exchange Grant Info Session #1
• Tuesday, August 26, 2014 - Fall Travel Grants Info Session
*Mac users must download Windows Media Components here in order to view .wvm files.
If you have any questions, please contact program staff at: email@example.com.
Site design by Design for Social Impact