CODE OF CONDUCT
The Connector community is intended to be a safe, inclusive, and useful digital space populated, maintained, and co-created by NET members.
By participating in the Connector community, you agree to the following shared agreements that are reflective of NET’s core values:
● Participate fully with generosity and curiosity;
● Assume good intentions and ask for clarification should conflict or confusion arise;
● Treat people as you would members of your own ensemble, family, or local community (read: Don’t be a jerk!);
● Value yourself and the resources that you can offer and share;
● Acknowledge the value of what others are bringing to the table and be mindful that reciprocation doesn’t always have to be immediate and can take many forms;
● Embrace new ideas, practices, and people with possibility and professionalism; and
● Strive to keep offerings updated, relevant, and accurate to the best of your ability.
● Posting any material that is defamatory, abusive, offensive, harassing, violent, hateful,
inflammatory, or otherwise objectionable;
● Promoting violence or discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability,
sexual orientation, gender identity, or age;
● Impersonating any person, or misrepresenting your identity or affiliation with any person or organization;
● Promoting illegal activity;
● Causing annoyance, inconvenience, embarrassment, or needless anxiety to any other person;
● Spam posting (i.e. multiple posts of the same offering, unrelated content, etc.);
● Commercial offers (i.e. mass market deals or opportunities); and
● Listing resources and services for people or organizations who are outside of the NET community and/or that you do not have the authority to represent.
Reporting & Enforcement
Changes To The Code of Conduct
We may revise and update this Code of Conduct from time to time in our sole discretion. All changes are effective immediately when we post them, and apply to your conduct thereafter. Your continued use of the service after such posting means you accept and agree to be bound by the modified code of conduct.